IT Engineer by qualification
Blogger/Educator/SEBI Registered Investmnent Adviser.
Writing actively on this blog for 10-12 years now
Guest Analyst - CNBC, ET Now, Bloomberg etc.
Full Time - Trader/Investor/Trainer/Adviser
- Conducted 300 + Technical Analysis Training Workshops ( 2 days ) across India with my mentor - N S Fidai.
- Pakoed more than 2000-3000 people in Seminars on Technical Analysis.
- Try to pick turnaround/breakouts in Sensex/Nifty with a major focus on midcaps/smallcaps.
Recently got profiled by Shishir Asthana of Moneycontrol on my strategy of Trading/Investing.
The interview links. Its in 3 parts explains my journey in markets.
1) How a software engineer traded his way to financial freedom
2) Key learning from 2008 crisis was to cut down on my leverage: Nooresh Merani
“2007 was a breeze and that is when I made my capital. Apart from one foolish mistake, which I did, influenced by someone, the run was good, he said.”
3) It is not about selection but about allocation: Nooresh Merani
“Your returns are going to be defined by cash allocation or equity allocation. Second is the sectoral allocation”
It was great interacting with Shishir who was patient enough to listen to my ramblingsIf you are interested in the same can go through the
1 hour podcast link shared below. It was a free-wheeling talk and not in any order.
2) Interview with Vivek Bajaj - Elearnmarkets
3) Profiled on ET Markets - This Mumbai techie found his calling in stock charts & discovered value too