Payment Link - https://imjo.in/8UGThz
What is Technical Analysis?
Do investors need to know about technical analysis?
Technical Analysis seems to be for day traders?
Can technical analysis be used for longer term analysis? Yes then how?
What are Technical Charts?
What are candlesticks, bars, line charts?
Candlestick patterns which can help you find Tops and Bottoms in Nifty?
Do moving averages work?
What are moving average crossovers and convergences?
Moving Average Pattern that points out big trend signals like 2004 election fall, Bull market start in 2005, 2009 etc.
The Price/Volume Pattern which will help you never getting caught in a Satyam, Crompton or a falling knife.
Technical Indicators you must know out of the thousands.
The best technical indicator setup which always works on Nifty but comes 2-6 times a year.
Technical Analysis Chart Patterns.
What the hell is Head and Shoulders/Cup and Handles and all sort of fancy names.
The technical chart pattern which finds you big moves consistently in midcap stocks.
One dreadful chart pattern which will save you from the collapse of 2008 or in Commodities.
An opposite to the above pattern which will help you allocate big money on turnarounds like 2009/2011.
What is Risk-Reward?
A quick example on how to look for long term trend changes using Technical Analysis.
What are the free softwares, online websites. Reviews of various softwares.
Additional Reading Material, Examples, Videos.
The Webinar Recording will be available on the website for next 6 months
Part 2 Trainer – Nooresh Merani
Technical Analysis is not Just About Trading
· How to Invest Technically
· Investing at Bottoms - Technically Bottoming out Signals through RSI/Channels/Sentiments.
· Spotting Sectoral Leadership
· Increasing Cash on Topping out or Breakdown in Long Term Downtrends.
· Pros and Cons of being into Full Time Trading or even Part Time Trading.
Part 3 - Various Softwares and Utilities Available - Harsh Doshi
( Recorded Webinar.)
- Technical Analysis Softwares and Functions.
- Mobile Applications.
- A brief into how to use some of the softwares.
Question and Answer Session Trainer : Nooresh Merani
After 2-4 weeks of the first session a Q&A session for 1-2 hours.
20 % Discount on Classroom Technical Analysis Training ( Valid for 1 year )
Language of Communication – English/Hindi.
Section 1 What is Technical Analysis? Do investors need to know about technical analysis? Technical Analysis seems to be for day traders? Can technical analysis be used for longer term analysis? Yes then how?
- What is Technical Analysis
- Technical Analysis is an Art not a Science
- Principles of Technical Analysis
- See the Things as they are not as you Wish to See them
- Fundamental Analysis or Technical Analysis
- Candlestick Patterns – Bearish and Bullish Harami
- Candlestick Patterns – Dark Cloud Cover and Engulfing Bear
- CandleStick Patterns – Doji and Evening Star
- CandleStick Patterns – Three Black Crows
- CandleStick Patterns – Examples
- Scales – Linear and Logarithmic
- CandleSticks – Q& A
- Dow Theory
- Moving Averages
- Moving Average Convergence
- Quiz – Section 1
Section 4 -Various Softwares and Utilities Available - Harsh Doshi
Extra Videos of Sessions
- How to Discover Big Movers and Losers Using Price Volume Analysis
- How to do Sectoral Analysis Using Equi-Weight Indices and Price/Volumes
- Bear Market Summit Video – Identifying Bottoming Out Patterns after a Bear Market
- How to Trade Smallcaps and Midcaps using Technical Analysis
- Query Session on 27th June 2020
- Query Session on 11th July 2020
- Query Session on 22nd August 2020
- Query Session on 18th October 2020
- Quiz for Extra Videos