Payment Link - https://imjo.in/8UGThz
What is Technical Analysis?
Do investors need to know about technical analysis?
Technical Analysis seems to be for day traders?
Can technical analysis be used for longer term analysis? Yes then how?
What are Technical Charts?
What are candlesticks, bars, line charts?
Candlestick patterns which can help you find Tops and Bottoms in Nifty?
Do moving averages work?
What are moving average crossovers and convergences?
Moving Average Pattern that points out big trend signals like 2004 election fall, Bull market start in 2005, 2009 etc.
The Price/Volume Pattern which will help you never getting caught in a Satyam, Crompton or a falling knife.
Technical Indicators you must know out of the thousands.
The best technical indicator setup which always works on Nifty but comes 2-6 times a year.
Technical Analysis Chart Patterns.
What the hell is Head and Shoulders/Cup and Handles and all sort of fancy names.
The technical chart pattern which finds you big moves consistently in midcap stocks.
One dreadful chart pattern which will save you from the collapse of 2008 or in Commodities.
An opposite to the above pattern which will help you allocate big money on turnarounds like 2009/2011.
What is Risk-Reward?
A quick example on how to look for long term trend changes using Technical Analysis.
What are the free softwares, online websites. Reviews of various softwares.
Additional Reading Material, Examples, Videos.
The Webinar Recording will be available on the website for next 6 months
Part 2 Trainer – Nooresh Merani
Technical Analysis is not Just About Trading
· How to Invest Technically
· Investing at Bottoms - Technically Bottoming out Signals through RSI/Channels/Sentiments.
· Spotting Sectoral Leadership
· Increasing Cash on Topping out or Breakdown in Long Term Downtrends.
· Pros and Cons of being into Full Time Trading or even Part Time Trading.
Part 3 - Various Softwares and Utilities Available - Harsh Doshi
( Recorded Webinar.)
- Technical Analysis Softwares and Functions.
- Mobile Applications.
- A brief into how to use some of the softwares.
Question and Answer Session Trainer : Nooresh Merani
After 2-4 weeks of the first session a Q&A session for 1-2 hours.
20 % Discount on Classroom Technical Analysis Training ( Valid for 1 year )
Language of Communication – English/Hindi.
Section 1 What is Technical Analysis? Do investors need to know about technical analysis? Technical Analysis seems to be for day traders? Can technical analysis be used for longer term analysis? Yes then how?
- What is Technical Analysis
- Technical Analysis is an Art not a Science
- Principles of Technical Analysis
- See the Things as they are not as you Wish to See them
- Fundamental Analysis or Technical Analysis
- Candlestick Patterns – Bearish and Bullish Harami
- Candlestick Patterns – Dark Cloud Cover and Engulfing Bear
- CandleStick Patterns – Doji and Evening Star
- CandleStick Patterns – Three Black Crows
- CandleStick Patterns – Examples
- Scales – Linear and Logarithmic
- CandleSticks – Q& A
- Dow Theory
- Moving Averages
- Moving Average Convergence
- Quiz – Section 1
Section 3 - Practical Technical Analysis – How to use it to invest/trader at bottoms/euphoria,Sector leadership, Bottoming Out
- Sectoral Analysis and Leadership Part 1
- Sectoral Analysis and Leadership Part 2
- How to Invest Technically in Long Term Breakouts
- Investing at Bottoms – Technically Bottoming out Signals through RSI/Channels/Sentiments.
- Increasing Cash on Topping out or Breakdown in Long Term Downtrends.
- Pros and Cons of being into Full Time Trading or even Part Time Trading.
- Identifying Bottoming Out Patterns
- Quiz – Section 3
Section 4 -Various Softwares and Utilities Available - Harsh Doshi
Extra Videos of Sessions
- How to Discover Big Movers and Losers Using Price Volume Analysis
- How to do Sectoral Analysis Using Equi-Weight Indices and Price/Volumes
- Bear Market Summit Video – Identifying Bottoming Out Patterns after a Bear Market
- How to Trade Smallcaps and Midcaps using Technical Analysis
- Query Session on 27th June 2020
- Query Session on 11th July 2020
- Query Session on 22nd August 2020
- Query Session on 18th October 2020
- Quiz for Extra Videos
16 thoughts on “Online Technical Analysis Course”
Hi, How long will i have an access to the Online programme curriculam ?
Is there any timeline for this course to be completed???
Can I get access to these videos life time???
1 year Access
Can we pay via credit card?
yes you can
Is the course still available ?
What are the dates for this course ? Or is it open and I can take up the course as per my convenience?
How much is the cost in usd
Do you have a live on-line course. Would like to join.
Is fees mentions ₹6000 is for 1 year complete online course?
Yes 1 year access
Sir? After the course is it necessary to buy analysis software? How much will the software and data cost for one year?
Will there be any sessions for current market trends and live examples if the subscription is made for the course
Hi after taking up the test, it will be supportive if the right and wrong answers are provided, this will enable us to concentrate on where we have missed out. The system just provides the score. This needs to publish atleast the questions where we have gone wrong to revise
Can I pay the course fee in installments. If yes, how many